Tabs

Wednesday, January 2, 2013

KMS Hair Play Makeover Spray

Ever need a quick fix when you are having a bad hair day?? 

I have a great solution for you. KMS Hair Play Makeover Spray. For me – it’s waking up late and not having enough time to wash & dry my hair or I’m simply too lazy to wash it. I firmly believe that you shouldn’t wash your hair everyday anyways and this helps me achieve that.

 
Your hair wasn’t meant to be washed every day. Now I know you are saying to yourself, “There is no way I can go multiple days without washing, my hair is way too oily.” The good thing is that you can train your hair. When you train – definitely do it when you can be at home for a few days or don’t have to get all dolled up. I have trained my hair to go anywhere between 3-5 days without washing. *Gasp* I promise I still have good hygiene, every now and then I make my husband smell my hair just to reassure me.
 
KMS Makeover Spray will absorb unwanted oils and add texture back into your limp, unmanageable hair. Check out their website – they provide great info on what this product does!
 
Make your New Year Resolution easy this year…..abstain from washing your hair every day! 

No comments:

Post a Comment