Tabs

Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Eyeliner - Instant Feel Better Remedy



I feel like I’m back from the dead. The last 10 days have been anything but pleasant due to a nasty respiratory infection with a cough that shook Kalin to his core.  Needless to say I was the image of anything but fashion. I made myself presentable enough to get by at work with multiple boxes of Kleenex’s and cough drops. Then over the weekend I lived in my pj’s and my wonderful husband took good care of me and our little girl. By Monday I was feeling better and wanted to look a little better too – so I headed to my make-up drawer. It’s amazing how much better you feel when you are able to put a little make-up on (at least for me). My eyes looked so tired and worn out and so my go-to product was eyeliner. It has to be one of the quickest facial pick-me-ups and is an instant feel better remedy.
There are multiple ways to wear eyeliner –

Top of eyelid
Under the bottom eyelid
On your eyelashes
Thick line
Skinny line
Color eyeliner
Gel eyeliner
Liquid eyeliner

Depending on where you put it and the depth of your lines will increase or decrease the dramatic effect. Also how far your take the line, to the edge of your lids or out past that with a fun curl on the end or sharp point.



 

No comments:

Post a Comment