Tabs

Thursday, December 27, 2012

Box of Joy!

Merry Christmas! 

I hope you and your family had a wonderful and memorable Christmas! 
___________________________________


Right before Christmas, I received my long awaited Birchbox. This little box of joy contains samples of different beauty care items and the bonus is that I get one every month!



Here's what I got....




So far, I've used the Fibre Lashxtend Lengthening Mascara and really love the smooth application. No clumps!

Nicole Richie Fragrance - A little strong for me with everyday wear - but something I would definitely wear for a special occasion.

I'm interested to see how the Nail Polish Remover works, especially with how much I do my nails and I'm always looking for great products to use that is not harmful to my nail beds.


Next post - KMS Hair Play Makeover Spray
Ever have a day that you just don't want to wash your luscious locks? This is a wonderful product to make any bad hair day turn into a really good one. 





No comments:

Post a Comment