So here are a few tips that I learn from the trip…..
- - Make sure you pack plenty of snacks. (for adults and kids – saves a lot of money while in the parks)
- - Make a stroller cover – so the little ones can nap while you walk in the parks and you don’t have to go back to the hotel every time they need a nap.
- - Pack extra socks and shoes (ones with shoe strings) for the day & pacifiers. You never know when they will chuck them overboard when you aren’t looking.
- - Even if the forecast is supposed to be warm – pack a few items to keep you warm if it turns cold, because the weather man was wrong for two of the days we were there. ( We were ill prepared for cold weather)
- - Make sure you go with a “go with the flow” attitude or you will never make it when traveling with a large group.
- - It’s ok if you want to go off for a few hours and do your own thing.
- - Get to the parks when they open – and ride all the little kid rides first….we had hardly any wait time. If you wait then you will wait for hours and no kid (at least mine) can be happy for that long standing in a line.
- - Staying for fireworks is well worth it!
- - Always check your receipts that you get in Magic Kingdom because almost all of them have a 20% off coupon to multiple places within each park and Downtown Disney.