Tabs

Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Taran is turning ONE!!

My sweet baby girl is turning ONE!  Where has the time gone? She has brought so much joy and laughter to our little family. Taran has always been “nosy,” even from birth. After she was born she kept her eyes open for well over two hours just looking around and taking it in. A year later, she is still like that, so afraid that she might miss something!


Taran Makenna Gruver
Bright Eyes!
Our "normal"
1st Halloween
Solids!!
Love at first sight!




 Taran has such a sweet temperament - always smiling, giggling, and just babbling about something. Even though she is tiny (at the time of her birthday she will fully be transitioned into 6-9 month clothing and size 3 diapers) she holds her own.  Right now her three favorite words to say is daddy, doggy, and “ishy,” (fishy) everything is one of those. I can dream all I want that she will say mama on a regular basis….lol!


Boiler Up!

Easter 2012
Cutest Purdue Pete!

1st corn on the cob


I want to thank my daughter for making me a better person. She has taught me so much. God has truly blessed Collin and I. We look forward to teaching her about Jesus and what a special place He has in our lives.  

Point your kids in the right direction -
    when they’re old they won’t be lost.  Proverbs 22:6 Message

No comments:

Post a Comment