Tabs

Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Jesus Calling


Over the weekend I finally spent a gift card that I had been holding onto since my wedding (almost 4 years ago).  It was from a Christian bookstore that was not close to home but since Collin, Taran, Jewlz, Zena, and I spent the night at The Gruver’s house Friday night (my in-law’s) it was super close to their house.  

With only spending $1 over my gift card I bought a few books – God made Puppies, Thank You Lord, and Jesus Calling by Sarah Young. The first two were for Taran – she LOVES books and of course with being the dog loving people that we are I had to get “God made Puppies.” 

But most of all I’m excited to dive into Sarah Young’s 365 Day Devotional called Jesus Calling. Its entirety is all about enjoying peace in His presence. She has been given a true gift with the ability to write. If you need a new devotional or just something that is uplifting and reassuring this is a great book! 

“Refresh yourself in My company, breathing deep draughts of My Presence. The highest level of trust is to enjoy Me moment by moment.”  - Jesus Calling, June 27

No comments:

Post a Comment