Tabs

Tuesday, March 13, 2012

She looks like her daddy!

So it’s been awhile since I’ve written a post – for that I’m sorry if you’ve been hanging by a thread waiting on my next post…hopefully you haven’t fallen yet because HERE IT IS!!
First and foremost – my child looks like her daddy – no question about it! Want proof….is this enough for you…

 Collin Gruver at 3 months old

Taran Gruver at 4 months old 

Secondly….T-Mak has now started eating solids. Her first food was bananas! She loved them, after figuring out how to use her tongue and keep it in her month.

So far she has tried bananas, apples, sweet potatoes, peas, and carrots. On the menu next week is peaches, mango, and avocado! I’m making all of her food so we can save money and it’s healthier plus I enjoy doing it.
If it’s not obvious – I am head-over-heals for my little girl. Her sweet smile and laugh gets me every time.
Since starting solids, she has also started to roll over from her stomach to back. It’s so incredible to watch her learn new things each day.   

Okay okay…I’ll stop now. But have no fear more will come later, I assure you.

Next post – HAIR!!

No comments:

Post a Comment