Tabs

Friday, January 6, 2012

A Few of My Favorite Things

So probably the best thing about being a hairstylist is getting that little card that gives me access to the professional supply stores filled with nothing but glorious and wonderful hair products. I might be a little obsessed, but I'll let you be the judge! From start to finish I use on average 6 different products when I wash and style my hair. 

Step 1: Shampoo & Conditioner 

it's a 10 is AMAZING! If it is possible to be addicted to hair product, this whole line is my addiction! 

Step 2: it's a 10 miracle leave in product 
I don't ever brush through my hair after I wash it without this stuff! 

Step 3: K-Pak Color Therapy Restorative Styling Oil


I use this faithfully because my hair is color treated and to keep it healthy and manageable this is a great product. It also helps cut down dry time and with my thick hair it's a great bonus! 

Step 4: Aquage Uplifting Foam


Step 5: Kenra 25 Volumizing Hairspray 


So there you have it - my top favorite products! Products will make a night and day difference in your hair. If yours is unmanageable, TRY some different products. These will not work for everyone - it took awhile for me to get my routine down where all my products work together for a fabulous finished look!   

No comments:

Post a Comment